ST. PAUL UMC GENERAL RULES
1. The possession and use of weapons, illegal drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited on church property.
2. The use of tobacco products is prohibited in church buildings and allowed only in designated areas of the grounds.
3. All activities must be supervised at all times.
4. Proper clothing, shoes and language is required for all activities on church property.
5. There will be no loitering outside the building.
6. Inappropriate behavior may result in an individual or group being asked to leave the church property.
Please report any vandalism, theft, fighting or other inappropriate behavior to St Paul Staff.
7. Do not sit or stand on tables.
8. No pets are allowed in any of the church buildings, with the exception of service animals.
9. St Paul United Methodist Church will not be responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
10. All groups must provide Certificate of Insurance with St Paul listed as additional insured, in the amount not to be below one million dollars.
11. Any equipment or property of St Paul United Methodist Church which is lost or damaged must be replaced by the individual or group responsible.
12. The facility must be left in as good or better condition before the individual or group leaves the premises. All or any furniture, plants, pictures that have been moved must be returned to the original location. All decorations, balloons, posters, etc. and means of attachment must be removed.
13. Only the front doors are to be used for entry and exit.
14. Guests are restricted to the areas of the building pertaining to the event or rental agreement.
Please follow these parking rules:
Northwest Campus - Parking is allowed in the North lot and in the Open Arms parking lot across the street. (Please do NOT park in the CLEC Office lot to the northwest of the Northwest Campus, along Highland in front of the building, or use spaces directly in front of Open Arms building)
Southwest Campus - Parking is allowed in the South lot (Please do NOT park in the CLEC Office lot to the northwest of the Northwest Campus or in the Preschool spaces to the west of the Southwest campus, or in the spaces next to the Masonic building).
Tours of the facility are by appointment only.
Please call 727-584-8165 to make an appointment.
Planning a Wedding?
Wedding and Vow Renewal Information - PDF
Wedding Form (to be filled out for wedding coordinator) - PDF
Want to book an event?
Facility Use Request Form - PDF
Print this form and return to our church office at 1199 Highland Ave. Largo, FL 33770. Or scan and e-mail it to us.
Make a payment?
If you'd like to pay your deposit or pay your rental fee online, you can use our secure online payment form.