First Day of Summer Camp
Monday, June 03, 2019, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
K-5th grade(based on grade completed in 2018-2019 school year)
Registration Fee: $50 per child.One-time, non-refundable fee due at registration.
$85-105/weekfor summer day camp at St. Paul UMC
Before Care (7 – 9 a.m.) $10/week
Camp Hours (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) $85/week
After Care (4 – 6 p.m.) $10/week
Camp fees are due the Friday before week of attendance.
Late fee: There will be a late pick up fee of $1.00 per minute after the designated pick-up time. The late fee is payable to the supervising counselor at time of pick-up.
WEEKLY FEE INCLUDES:
- daily lunch
- field trips like the Aquarium, Jumpstation, the movies, the pool, bowling, and more
- special guests
- camp activities such as arts and crafts, sports, water days, visits to local parks and recreation pools and much more!
- Weekly fee due the Friday before each week of attendance
- Pay with check, cash, or on the church website online by credit card
- No upfront weekly fees due before summer
- Choose the weeks your child will attend camp and only pay for those weeks
- Camp activities are both indoors and outside so your child has the opportunity to play and cool off in the air-conditioning!
Camp is open Monday-Friday from June 3-August 9.
There is no camp on July 4.