- Communion Steward-It is an honor and privilege to assist in serving the Lord's Supper on the first Sunday of every month.
- Pew Team-Help tidy up the sanctuary for worship by replacing pencils, attendance pads and cleaning out pews on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m.
- Usher Team-Welcome people, pass out bulletins and assist in finding seating. Participate in collecting the offering, serving communion and other special needs during worship.
- Greeter Team-Welcome people, share a handshake, smile, and assist them with any questions they may have.
- Coffee Hospitality Team
- Early Shift: Start coffee, cut up pastries, use rolling cart to transport coffee and supplies. Suggested time of arrival: 7:30 -7:45 am. Stay after conclusion of 9:00 a.m. worship to replenish.
- Late Shift: Help between services to replenish. Clean up after conclusion of 10:30 a.m. worship transporting carafes and pastries.
- Live Stream Team - Help to record and broadcast our worship live over the Internet. No experience required, training provided.
|Laurel Fortuna, Senior Director of Music and Worship Arts|
|Phone:||727-584-8165 ext. 208|