Ways to Give in Love Outside of St. Paul
We give in love to others through our acts of service. At St. Paul we have many ways for you to serve listed on this page and throughout the website. If you have questions about serving in general you may email or call the church office at 727-584-8165.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry welcomes all skill levels of knitters and crocheters to help create prayer shawls for those who may need healing in mind, soul, body or spirit. Shawls are made for birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, illness, to celebrate births and many more occasions. They also make hats and scarves for the homeless and for children at Ponce DeLeon, as well as baby blankets for All Childrens Hospital. They meet every other Thursday from 4 to 6:30 p.m. in the Christian Life Enrichment Center, Arts and Crafts Room 243.
- Visitation Ministry shares love and support to those who are unable to come to church due to illness, are hospitalized, or in a special care facility.
- Martha Ministry provides meals and delivers them to people who are in need either from an illness or crisis.
- Flower Ministry breaks apart the Sunday arrangements into smaller bouquets and delivers then to members who are ill or to local hospitals to cheer up patients.
- Homeless Feeding takes place every Sunday in Clearwater. Help is needed preparing food, cooking, and serving.