Summer Camp 2017
Where Kids Experience, Explore and Express Faith!
Gear up for a summer of fun!
Ages: K-5th grade
(based on 2016-2017 school year)
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: $50 per child.
One-time, non-refundable fee due at registration.
for summer day camp at St. Paul UMC
Before Care (7 – 9 a.m.) $10/week
Camp Hours (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) $80/week
After Care (4 – 6 p.m.) $10/week
The week of July 4 is a short week: July 5-7
Cost is $60 for that week.
Camp fees are due the Friday before
week of attendance.
- Weekly fee due the Friday before each week of attendance
- Pay with check, cash, or on the church website online by credit card
- No upfront weekly fees due before summer
- Choose the weeks your child will attend camp and only pay for those weeks
- Camp activities are both indoors and outside
There is no camp on July 3-4.
Each week DISCOVER U focuses on a different occupation so kids can DISCOVER all kinds of things that they may want to become! Check the calendar for field trips and special events we have planned for the summer. Fridays kids are invited to dress up
according to the week's theme.
Download a PDF of the calendar
Free Vacation Bible School