Summer Camp 2017
Where Kids Experience, Explore and Express Faith!
Gear up for a summer of fun!
Ages: K-5th grade
(based on 2016-2017 school year)
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: $50 per child.
One-time, non-refundable fee due at registration.
for summer day camp at St. Paul UMC
Before Care (7 – 9 a.m.) $10/week
Camp Hours (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) $80/week
After Care (4 – 6 p.m.) $10/week
The week of July 4 is a short week: July 5-7
Cost is $60 for that week.
Camp fees are due the Friday before
week of attendance.
- Weekly fee due the Friday before each week of attendance
- Pay with check, cash, or on the church website online by credit card
- No upfront weekly fees due before summer
- Choose the weeks your child will attend camp and only pay for those weeks
- Camp activities are both indoors and outside
There is no camp on July 3-4.
Week 1: Police
Dress Up Friday: Spirit Day
Week 2: Firefighter
Dress Up Friday: Pajama Day
Week 3: Doctor
Dress Up Friday: Crazy Hair Day
Week 4: Teacher
Dress Up Friday: Baby Day
Week 5: Athlete
Dress Up Friday: Sports Day
Week 6: Artist
Dress Up Friday: Tie-Dye Day
Week 7: Musician
Dress Up Friday: Rock Star Day
Week 8: Judge
Dress Up Friday: Christmas in July Day
Week 9: Movie Maker
Dress Up Friday: Movie Character Day
Week 10: Missionary
Dress Up Friday: Yearbook Day - Wear a plain white shirt for friends to sign
Free Vacation Bible School