Great news! Children's Ministry is back in the building! We have some changes due to COVID-19, including a change in location. See all our guidelines and what to expect below.
9 AM: Small groups
11 AM: Large Group
Christian Life Enrichment Center (CLEC) - Children Ministry Wing
- The Playground (Drop Off)
- The Treehouse
- The Gym (Pick Up)
- Treehouse Kids (Infant – 5th grade)
Safety and Social Distancing Guidelines
- Kids attending in person worship need to pre-register through our RSVP system. You can find each week's RSVP link on our website and app the Sunday before. Choose the Child's RSVP option for type of registration.
- We recommend one parent to drop-off and pick-up your child(ren).
- Kids kindergarten and up will be required to wear a face mask
- We will take the temperature of all kids entering the kids space and require hand sanitizer or wipes before entering
- Increased sanitation in common areas, toys and child needs
- During check-in, families maintain 6-foot social distancing
- Ministry volunteers and staff will wear masks at all times within the kid's area
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the kids area. Prepackaged snack will be provided
- No personal items will be allowed in the classrooms
- Kids classrooms, restrooms and touch points will be disinfected in between all services
- Toys will be rotated out between services
- All kids locations will be deep cleaned on a weekly basis
- Games and activities will be adapted to maintain CDC safety guidelines