Great news! Children's Ministry is back in the building starting on Sunday, Oct. 18! We have some changes due to COVID-19, including a change in location. See all our guidelines and what to expect below.
9 AM: Small groups
11 AM: Large Group
Christian Life Enrichment Center (CLEC) - Children Ministry Wing
- The Nursery
- The Playground (Drop Off)
- The Treehouse
- The Gym (Pick Up)
- Clubhouse Kids (Infant – Preschool)
- Treehouse Kids (Kindergarten – 5th grade)
Safety and Social Distancing Guidelines
- Kids attending in person worship need to pre-register through our RSVP system. You can find each week's RSVP link on our website and app the Sunday before so reservations for Oct. 18 will be available starting Oct. 11. Choose the Child's RSVP option for type of registration.
- We recommend one parent to drop-off and pick-up your child(ren).
- Kids kindergarten and up will be required to wear a face mask
- We will take the temperature of all kids entering the kids space and require hand sanitizer or wipes before entering
- Increased sanitation in common areas, toys and child needs
- During check-in, families maintain 6-foot social distancing
- Ministry volunteers and staff will wear masks at all times within the kid's area
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the kids area. Prepackaged snack will be provided
- No personal items will be allowed in the classrooms
- Kids classrooms, restrooms and touch points will be disinfected in between all services
- Toys will be rotated out between services
- All kids locations will be deep cleaned on a weekly basis
- Games and activities will be adapted to maintain CDC safety guidelines