At 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. students are encouraged to attend worship with friends or family OR serve on our technical team. Positions are available to assist with live stream, camera operation, worship software, and much more. Contact the Director of Worship Arts if you are interested.
We're so excited to see you and to spend time worshiping God and having fun together! We do have a few changes to our Sunday gatherings while we are following COVID restrictions.
- As of right now, we will not be having dinner together.
- Our time together will be 6-7:30 PM. That includes games, worship through music, teaching and small groups.
- We’ll be using the Gym, Fellowship Hall, and Student Room areas for the Christian Life Enrichment Center depending on activities.
If you're not ready to return to meeting in person, you can still connect with us online. Click here for more.
11/22 - Give Thanks
“2020 has been.... challenging. It’s definitely easier to focus on the negatives this year. But here’s one thing to consider that could change your perspective: GRATITUDE. Gratitude turns what we have into enough. Join us for an evening of being thankful and grateful. We’ll name those things that God has poured out on each of us and that help to make life worth living. We’ll eat good food. We’ll make some gifts. We’ll realize that what we have is...enough.”
6-7:30 PM. Join us for a turkey dinner. We’ll make gifts that the students can give to family and friends to express their thanks and gratitude.
11/29 - No meeting due to Thanksgiving holiday.
Our Next Series
Christmas Lights. “Who doesn’t love Christmas lights? They just have a way of making the holiday season feel a little bit brighter. That’s why in this series, we’re going to point your students to the brightest spot of the Christmas season—the light that Jesus brought to the world thousands of years ago. And as they look back to that first Christmas, they’ll see it’s a light that not only illuminates more of who God is, but it’s one that invites them to come close and see it themselves.”
12/6 - “God is with us.”
12/13 - “Go see for yourself.”
12/20 - Christmas Party
This year our party will be off site at Largo Central Park, Shelter 1. We’ll do a gift exchange (gifts valued at $5 or less), play games and enjoy the lights. More details to come.
12/17 - No meeting. Enjoy the holidays with your family!
SAFETY AND SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
- Anyone who is sick, coughing, has a sore throat, or a fever is asked to remain home.
- We will use no-touch thermometers to take everyone’s temperatures as they enter. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will need to return home and connect with us online.
- A cloth or disposable mask is required while inside the building. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll provide one to you.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building. Please sanitize your hands as you enter.
- Individuals or family groups will maintain social distancing inside the building.
- Seating will keep 6 feet of distance between household/family groups.
- We will greet each other with smiles and waves that maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Areas of the building we use for Student Ministry will be wiped down and sanitized before and after each gathering.
On the first Sunday of each month from January through April, we invite fifth, eighth and twelfth graders to experience worship at the next age level.
- Fifth graders are invited to join the Student Ministry for dinner, worship, games and small groups.
- Eighth graders have the chance to do activities with the high schoolers.
- High school seniors have the chance to visit our TNT group for 18-30s after Student Worship.
Click here to download an XPerience Sunday flyer for more information.