Middle School Fall Retreat
Middle school students are invited to a Fall Retreat at the lake house in Hawthorne, FL, from September 13-15.
MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
Reserve your spot by submitting a check or cash to St. Paul or by credit card online. Payment is due by August 18.
FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM
It’s a new school year, so we need an online parental consent form filled out for each student.
What to expect:
- Worship each night and on Sunday morning, time in God’s Word
- Meals together
- Swimming, tubing, fishing, lounging by the lake
- Free time
- S’mores by the fire
What to pack:
- Bible, pen, notebook
- Sleeping bag, pillow, air mattress (if available)
- 2 towels, one for bathing, one for the lake
- Bathing suit (appropriate one piece for girls or a shirt over a two piece, swim shirt for guys)
- Toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste…)
- PJ’s (appropriate for mixed company)
- Clothing for 2 days
- Reusable water bottle or reusable cup
- Sunscreen, bug spray
- Camp chair for the lake
- (Optional) Hammock/Eno