Student Ministry Fall Retreat
Middle and High School students are invited to a Fall Retreat at the lake house in Hawthorne, FL, from September 14-16. We’re meeting to leave at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 14. We’ll arrive home on Sunday, September 16 by 3 p.m. There will be no Student Worship on Sunday evening.
Plus money for two road meals.
Reserve your spot
We have room for 30 students and it's first come, first serve. Reserve your spot by submitting a check or cash to St. Paul or by paying online.
FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM
It’s a new school year, so we need an online parental consent form filled out for each student.
What to expect:
- Worship each night and on Sunday morning, time in God’s Word
- Meals together
- Swimming, tubing, fishing, lounging by the lake
- Free time
- S’mores by the fire
What to pack:
- Bible, pen, notebook
- Sleeping bag, pillow, air mattress (if available)
- 2 towels, one for bathing, one for the lake
- Bathing suit (appropriate one piece for girls or a shirt over a two piece, swim shirt for guys)
- Toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste…)
- PJ’s (appropriate for mixed company)
- Clothing for 2 days
- Reusable water bottle or reusable cup
- Sunscreen, bug spray
- Camp chair for the lake
- (Optional) Hammock/Eno