Kids and Students Online Schedule
Facebook Group for Parents
If you're looking for a place to share resources and support with other parents while we adjust to these major changes in our family lives, join us at the St. Paul Parent's Lounge.
Student Social Media Accounts
Student Ministry Online Summer Schedule
- Focus on your mental health
- Find a quiet spot that brings you peace
- Snap a photo and share it with us
- Check our Instagram for resources, quotes, and articles
Join us for Bible study at 3 PM via Zoom. It'll be 30-45 minutes and will focus on what God's Word has for us daily. Contact Alison for the zoom ID.
Wednesday Serve encourages students to:
- serve a family member or friend
- find another way to serve like cleaning up a park or the beach, write letters to our emergency workers or healthcare professionals.
- VolunteerFlorida.org needs people to help distribute food at many of the various schools around the county/ (13+ only. Adult must also be present.)
TRY IT THURSDAY
Try something new every Thursday! It can be a recipe, a new exercise or sport, a new adventure...
Take a photo of what you're trying today, and tag us @stpaul_lighthouse.
Need help getting connected? Email Student Ministry Director Alison Van Duyne.
Children's Ministry Media Accounts
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for weekly devotions, lessons, videos and more.
SUNDAY AT HOME
Sundays join us for video lessons based on the Bible.
MONDAY: FIELD TRIPS
We are so bummed we can't go on our camp field trips with you but here is the next best thing. Every Monday we will be posting a new virtual field trip for you to experience.
TUESDAYS: FAMILY DEVOTION
Spend some time in God's word as a family.
THURSDAYS: STORYTIME WITH MRS. KATIE AND BRECKSTON
Join Mrs. Kaitie and baby Breckston for video storytime on Facebook.
Look for announcements of upcoming zoom parties. We have games, prizes and lots more fun. Plus a chance to see your friends!
We miss you so we came up with this way to see each other, and still keep each other safe! If you want Mrs. Kaitie to join you at your home for a Porch Picnic, click here to register or learn more.