Kids and Students Online Schedule
Facebook Group for Parents
If you're looking for a place to share resources and support with other parents while we adjust to these major changes in our family lives, join us at the St. Paul Parent's Lounge.
Student Social Media Accounts
Student Ministry Online Summer Schedule
- Focus on your mental health
- Find a quiet spot that brings you peace
- Snap a photo and share it with us
- Check our Instagram for resources, quotes, and articles
Join us for Bible study at 3 PM via Zoom. It'll be 30-45 minutes and will focus on what God's Word has for us daily. Contact Alison for the zoom ID.
Wednesday Serve encourages students to:
- serve a family member or friend
- find another way to serve like cleaning up a park or the beach, write letters to our emergency workers or healthcare professionals.
- VolunteerFlorida.org needs people to help distribute food at many of the various schools around the county/ (13+ only. Adult must also be present.)
TRY IT THURSDAY
Try something new every Thursday! It can be a recipe, a new exercise or sport, a new adventure...
Take a photo of what you're trying today, and tag us @stpaul_lighthouse.
Need help getting connected? Email Student Ministry Director Alison Van Duyne.
Children's Ministry Media Accounts
End of the Year Zoom Party
Guys, you made it! The school year is over and we are so proud of you! Sunday, June 7 at 5 PM let’s catch up and plan some summer fun on Zoom.
Join us at 11:30 AM on Facebook and Instagram.
MONDAY: GOD TIMES
TUESDAY: FUN FAMILY IDEAS
WEDNESDAY: WORSHIP ARTS
Video series and worship song
FRIDAY: FAMILY RESOURCE