There are many ways to serve at St. Paul, whether by volunteering to help with one of our ministries, by helping in the office during the week, helping with a special event, or in other ways. Email us and let us know you're interested in serving.
If you are interested in serving in one of our outreach or caring ministries, use the menu at right to find the area where you would like to serve.
Volunteer in the Office
Office volunteers come in one day a week and help with answering phones, doing administrative tasks, and more. We would love to have you join us!
Help with Worship
There are many volunteers who make worship possible on Sundays. If you are interested in helping on Sundays, click the link below to see all the ways we can use your help.
Do you have a passion to help children know God, grow with God and help them see how they can live out their faith?
Help greet the children on Sunday morning and assist with registration or check-in, facilitate activities within a small group of children, or volunteer for a special event. Even if you have grown children or grandchildren, we have a place for you on our team!
- Administrative Helper
- Preschool Fellowship Coordinator
- Sunday Morning Small Group Guide
- Sunday Morning Lil Kidz' Care Volunteer
- Children's Worship Team: Tech, Drama
- Wednesday Evening Activity Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
All positions are scheduled on a rotation basis. All volunteers must agree to our Child Protection Policy as well as undergo background screening.
Year Round Volunteer Opportunities
- Creative person to execute set design that's provided for each teaching series
- Student Dinner Coordinator (ordering food)
- Sam's Club shopper (supplies and occasional dinner shopping)
- Weekly volunteer for Sunday's Student Worship
- Weekly volunteer for Student Leadership Team meetings on Wednesdays
- Help for special events
- Sunday evening set up
- Sound tech for praise band practice on Sunday mornings
- Loading the presentation software, Pro Presenter, each week for worship
- Communications volunteer- writing cards to students
- Event supporter- attending special events, concerts, games, and recitals to support students
- Administrative support
All volunteers must agree to the Student Protection Policy as well as undergo background screening and sign the covenant statement.