There are many ways to serve at St. Paul, whether by volunteering to help with one of our ministries, by helping in the office during the week, helping with a special event, or in other ways. Email us and let us know you're interested in serving.
If you are interested in serving in one of our outreach or caring ministries, use the menu at right to find the area where you would like to serve.
Volunteer in the Office
Office volunteers come in one day a week and help with answering phones, doing administrative tasks, and more. We would love to have you join us!
Help with Worship
There are many volunteers who make worship possible on Sundays. If you are interested in helping on Sundays, click the link below to see all the ways we can use your help.
Say YES to children’s Ministry! When you say yes to kids you say yes to making a difference in the way they see themselves as a loved child of God! Saying yes to Children's Ministry means saying yes to questions, imagination, games, listening, being silly, and FUN!
We're looking for Volunteers to commit in many different ways:
- Sunday Morning Treehouse Kids Volunteer (K-5th) 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Sunday Morning
- Sunday Morning Clubhouse Kids Volunteer (0-4) 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Sunday Morning
- Wednesday Worship Arts Volunteer (PreK-5th) 6:00-7:30 PM Wednesday Evening
- Special Events Volunteer (Truck r Treat, Parents Night Out, School Partnerships)
Duties include: Being present in connecting with kids and parents, growing meaningful relationships and knowing the kids in your program, and keeping them safe. If you don't feel qualified to lead kids, don't let that hold you back! Training opportunities are available to help you feel equipped, but the truth is loving kids is the most important thing! Together we can make a difference in the lives of the next generation!
Year Round Volunteer Opportunities
- Creative person to execute set design that's provided for each teaching series
- Student Dinner Coordinator (ordering food)
- Sam's Club shopper (supplies and occasional dinner shopping)
- Weekly volunteer for Sunday's Student Worship
- Weekly volunteer for Student Leadership Team meetings on Wednesdays
- Help for special events
- Sunday evening set up
- Sound tech for praise band practice on Sunday mornings
- Loading the presentation software, Pro Presenter, each week for worship
- Communications volunteer- writing cards to students
- Event supporter- attending special events, concerts, games, and recitals to support students
- Administrative support
All volunteers must agree to the Student Protection Policy as well as undergo background screening and sign the covenant statement.