We Get to Give
At St. Paul we care about each other and our community. We put our love for God and others into action by serving. Whether it's helping the hungry and those in need in our community, caring for the lonely and the sick, helping people grow in faith, or serving God on our worship team there are many ways to serve at St. Paul. Check the menus or the links below to find out more about our ministries and outreach.
Missions and Outreach
- Open Arms Ministry (Food Pantry)
- Back to School Jubilee (School Supplies For Kids)
- Pack-a-Sack (Weekend Food for Hungry Kids)
- Prayer Shawl (Prayer Shawls, Baby Blankets, Hats for the Homeless)
- Dorcas Sewing Circle (Lap bags and more for nursing homes)
- Smile Makers (Encouraging cards for the lonely, the military and more)
- Martha Ministry (Meals for people going through big life changes)
- Loving Hearts Memorial Food Ministry (Food for memorial receptions)
- Visitation Ministry (Visiting the homebound and those in the hospital or nursing homes)
SERVE AT ST. PAUL
If you need help connecting or you want more information about any of our ministries, contact us! We would love to help you find a fulfilling way to serve!