Son Kissed Preschool Director
Son Kissed Preschool is an established, full-time, preschool ministry of St. Paul United Methodist Church in Largo, Fl. We are actively seeking an experienced director who will lead our efforts to partner with families in providing an excellent academic and faith foundation for children in our community. We are looking for a director who possesses the necessary skill set and calling to oversee the daily operations of the preschool, maintain a healthy Christ-centered staff culture and create an environment for children to thrive in.
To be considered for our director position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A college degree, preferably in Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education or Christian Education.
- A minimum of 4 years in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrate the gifts of leadership and encouragement in working with people in Christian Education and Preschool Ministry.
- Must hold a current Florida Department of Children and Families Director Credential Level I or higher with VPK Endorsement.
- Work well with others as part of a ministry team.
- Must be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal, oral and written skills.
If you're interested in applying for this position email our Senior Director of Ministry, Bobby Van Duyne, your resume.