To experience life together in Christ, while deepening our connection to God, each other and the community.
Small Groups at St. Paul are formed by up to twelve people who meet to support each other in their faith journey and to "do life together." The groups meet regularly to:
- GROW in their personal relationship with God.
- CONNECT with other believers through worship, study, prayer, praise and service.
- SUPPORT each person in their faith walk.
- SERVE by acting as the hands and feet of Jesus within their group, church and community.
- ENJOY fun and fellowship together.