Camp XP: Where Kids eXPerience, eXPlore and eXPress Faith!
Join us this summer!
The purpose of CampXP is for kids to explore and experience faith, friends and fun all summer. This summer we will explore message of faith and enjoy fun activities, field trips, and more. This year's theme is Refuel, where kids discover how to race toward God.
Keep running the race that is set before you with endurance. - Hebrews 12:1
K-5th grade(based on grade completed in 2020-2021 school year)
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
One-Time, Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $50 for each child
Late Payments Fee - $20
Weekly Tuition cost
- Weekly fee due the Wednesday before each week of attendance
- Pay with check, cash, or online by credit card
- Camp activities are both indoors and outside so your child has the opportunity to play and cool off in the air-conditioning!
Weekly cost includes:
- Modified field trips that can be done safely with COVID protocols
- Camp activities such as arts and crafts, sports, water activities, visits to local parks and recreation pools and much more!
Camp is open Monday-Friday from June 14-August 6.
Updated Safety Guidelines
- Our spots will be limited to ensure we are doing all we can to keep our families and staff safe.
- Due to COVID 19 safety measures, this year we will move from a weekly registration to a whole summer commitment. Campers will need to commit to at least 7 weeks to make the most of limited spots, and to minimize the possibility of exposure.
- During check-in and out, Camp Staff will receive your camper from the car after taking temperatures.
- Campers and staff will wear masks while at camp. There will be set mask breaks during our outdoor times.
- Kids' classrooms, restrooms and touch points will be disinfected throughout the day
- All kids' locations will be deep cleaned weekly
- Games and activities will be adapted to maintain CDC safety guidelines
Leaders in Training
This year St Paul’s Camp XP will begin a new program called Leader In Training Program. The LIT program prepares teens ages 12-15 years to become future leaders by developing self-esteem, peer relations, interpersonal skills, and leadership techniques. The program is for those interested in gaining experience working with children and possibly looking forward to camp employment opportunities in the future.