Summer is HERE! Although this season looks completely different than it ever has, let’s not miss the beauty in it and all that God has for us right now. Check out what’s going on in Student Ministry while we’re all doing life at home.
- Focus on your mental health
- Find a quiet spot that brings you peace
- Snap a photo and share it with us
- Check our IG for resources, quotes, and articles
Join us for Bible study at 3 PM via Zoom. It'll be 30-45 minutes and will focus on what God's Word has for us daily. Contact Alison for the zoom ID.
Wednesday Serve encourages students to:
- serve a family member or friend
- OR find another way to serve like cleaning up a park or the beach, write letters to our emergency workers or healthcare professionals.
- VolunteerFlorida.org needs people to help distribute food at many of the various schools around the county/ (13+ only. Adult must also be present.)
If you're serving, take a photo and share it with us via email, text, or social media.
TRY IT THURSDAY
Try something new every Thursday! It can be a recipe, a new exercise or sport, a new adventure...
Take a photo of what you're trying today, and tag us.
Sunday worship continues during the summer as well. Worship with us at 6 PM on Instagram and Youtube.