IT's NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM
Starts May 16
Led by Janice Feldt
Why did God let this happen?
Reality often ends up so very far from the life we long for, doesn’t it?
Women of all ages are invited to a new Bible study focused on how we deal with disappointments and loss. This six week study written by Lysa TerKeurst offers a safe place to share your disappointments, fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and help finding strength as we wrestle between our faith and feelings.
- Find peace and hope for the future when you feel like your life is not what you expected.
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment and discover how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle.
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God's Truth.
We will be using the DVD lessons and the study guide for this study. You can buy the study guide from St. Paul for $10 (cash or check) or provide your own copy. If you're buying your own copy, be sure you are getting the STUDY GUIDE and not the book. Find it on amazon.
Sign up on the Connect Card or email us to let us know you will attend this study.